2.21.2011

Interviews: Part One

List a few things about yourself that may be previously unknown to many around you?
Stacie:
1. I once met the legendary Clint Eastwood as his waitress in a restaurant in Savannah, Georgia.
2. I always wanted to be a figure skater.
3. I was a ballet dancer for 11 years.
4. I love listening to cheesy 70's soft rock.
5. I've visited 38 out of the 50 states.


Nora: I don't know how to swim (I sooo want to learn but I'm scared)


Day or Night?
Cathy: Day

Stacie: Night

Nora: Day
Melissa: Night


Awake or Asleep?

Cathy: Awake
Stacie: Asleep

Nora: Awake
Melissa: Asleep


Book or Movie?

Cathy: Book
Stacie: Moive

Nora: Book
Melissa: Book


Coffee or Tea?

Cathy: Coffee
Stacie: Coffee

Nora: Coffee
Melissa: Coffee


Chaos or Order?

Cathy: Order
Stacie: Controlled Chaos

Nora: Order
Melissa: Order


Plan or Whim?

Cathy: Whim
Stacie: Whim

Nora: Plan
Melissa:Whim


Busy or Idle?

Cathy: Busy
Stacie: Busy

Nora: Busy
Melissa: Idle


Inside or Out?

Cathy: Inside
Stacie: Both

Nora: Out
Melissa: Out


What interests do you take time for, other than fashion design/teaching/art?
Stacie: Movies, Music, Theater, Art, A little bit of traveling, occasional hiking and camping, paging through glossy fashion mags, spending time with good friends, my dog and my boyfriend.

Nora: Art, Outdoors and Culture.

Cathy: I am very self disciplined--I either run, bike or swim every day depending on what I am training for at the time (running or tri events) I find cardio and working out make my mind more focused and sharp and clear thinking. Some of my best ideas come while running. It's kind of a meditative thing where tons of thoughts float around and something becomes clear to me.


What do you fear?
Cathy: Not being remembered.
Stacie: Heights.
Nora: Making mistakes.
Melissa: Losing my loved ones.


Interview Questions by Melissa Au




No comments:

Post a Comment